Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Project 365

For the past couple of years, I have watched several of my friends and fellow bloggers post "pictures of the day" on facebook; and last year I attempted to do it too.  I didn't even last a month, I'll blame Carson...he was sick a lot, my pictures were boring, I didn't feel like doing it!
This year, since I am being all "new and improved," I decided to try again; a picture a day, every day, for an entire year.... I can do this!! And so far so good, I made it from January 1 to today with one picture (or more) each day!  Here's a few pics from the first month and here's to hoping I can keep it up!!
Aden turned 6 months old this month!

A picture of my blog...on my blog!

Comparing stats of my kiddos from their 6 month appts

Carson loves to write!

coupons and menu planning

Brad was out of town for a week and we were very excited when he got home!

Murphee Ward's first birthday!

The 4 Van Hauen men @ John's birthday dinner

Chelsea's getting married this year! 

Hannah Foote's first birthday party!

Our house went on the market this month

Cooper and Carson in the nursery at church

"Blizzard" 2011

Making cookies to keep busy during the snowstorm

Trying to get a good picture with the snow

Last picture of the month! 

1 comment: