Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cranky Pants

When Carson is being a grump or in a bad mood, I ask him if he is wearing his cranky pants.  Today, he looked at me with those adorable, big blue eyes and said, "Mommy, do you have on cranky pants?".  I looked down at him and was offended for a couple of seconds, then I cracked up laughing, and then I realized that my cranky mood was making me a cranky mommy.  
I have been MIA from my blog this week for lots of reasons that I may or may not share at some point! :)
I have started several posts and then I have deleted them because I decided I didn't like them.  Aden and Carson have been sick off and on for 2 1/2 weeks now! Both have been struggling with ear infections this entire week, and I haven't felt so great myself.  I have an extensive list of "to do's" that I have not touched; I have napped, I have not cleaned or cooked, and no makeup has come near my face all week! I really don't like being cranky and I don't like being absentee from my blog, but I especially don't like being a grump as a mom.  So thank you to my 3 year old for helping me get out of my cranky pants!
To my few blog followers, I promise I will do better about including you in my boring life and I will do my best not to leave you hanging for days on end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment