Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Fresh Start

Here it is!  ANOTHER attempt at blogging!

It's a new year, a new beginning, a chance to try again.  So here is my attempt at becoming a blogger once again.  I'm not sure how interesting it will be, I'm not sure how much I will have to say, but I wanted to try it again.  I love reading other people's blogs and my life is just crazy enough to be worth a blog post from time to time.
I have a lot of friends minimizing things in their lives, focusing on making memories and enjoying the moments, and living more frugally!  I want to do that too!
My goal this month is to accomplish several things...this might roll over into 2 or 3 months.

1st ~ I want to finish the photo books I started for the kids.  I am 2 years behind on both of them and I really need to just sit down and finish them.  I also want to finish my Project Life from 2011 and my Year in Review for 2012.  I want to get all of my pictures organized, some printed off, and everything updated, neat and tidy.

2nd ~ I want to save money.  I have so many little projects here and there I want to do but there never seems to be the money to do any of it.  I am going to cut WAY back on the extras and the grocery budget so that I can save some of that money to go toward my projects and getting my house "finished".  We have lived here for a year and a half and I am ready for it to be decorated and done!

3rd ~ I want to be more frugal with my money.  I know 2 was to save money but even in the money I spend I want to be more careful and aware of what I am spending.  I already coupon, but I could do better.  I want to be a good steward of what God has blessed us with and I want to bring honor to Him with our finances.

4th ~ I want to create memories and have "moments" with my family.  I want to remember that laundry can wait, that there will always be time for the dishes after they go to bed, that spontaneity is a good thing.  I want to laugh, play, and have fun.  I want Brad and I to spend more time together, dating each other, and talking to each other; remembering all the reasons we fell in love.  I want to spend one on one time with both my boys.  I want them to feel loved, cherished, important, and that they are a top priority in my life.

5th ~ I want to have a stronger relationship with God.  I want it to be my absolute top priority.  I want to learn, to grow, to challenge myself to go deeper.  I want people to see Jesus in me!  I want to love like Him.  I desire more of Him and I want to think more eternally in my day to day life!

6th ~  I want to become more fit and focused on a healthy lifestyle.  I need to drink more water and exercise.  I want to make good decisions and take care of myself.  I want to teach my children and to lead by example.

7th ~  I want to more consistently blog! :)

Here's to a fresh start and trying harder, being diligent and focused!! Let's see where this goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment