Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Friday, March 25, 2011

"I Love You Stinky Face"

That is the title of a book I used to read to Carson when he was a baby.  He found it this week in Aden's closet and crawled up in my lap and said "read to me, Mommy; so I read to him, with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.  This little boy who is too big for my lap, who doesn't like to cuddle, who never stops talking, this little boy sat in my lap and let me read "I Love You Stinky Face" to him.  Memories came flooding back while I was reading to him.  Where did the past 3 1/2 years ago? Just the other day, I looked at Carson and said, "when did you get so big?" and he said "yesterday."  To me "yesterday" he was a tiny little baby, just coming home from the hospital.


My little miracle, my perfect example of God's amazing faithfulness, my "stinky face" :)
So now I'd like to share a little photo tribute to my sweet boy, the one who keeps me on my toes, who is smart beyond his years, who is loving and sensitive, who makes me laugh, who is a wonderful little boy!

















1 comment:

  1. He's so stinkin cute!! So, I guess that book fits him well!!

    ReplyDelete