Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sold!


We accepted an offer on our house yesterday! I can't believe it's actually happening, now that it is here I might be freaking out a little bit!! :) My mommy brain is in full on overload thinking about packing and making sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.  We close on April 29 (Happy birthday Nikki and Grandma Neva!!) We will more than likely be moving into an apartment since we do not have a house right now to move in to.  We made an offer on a house but are still waiting to hear back.
I am very excited about this new chapter in our lives and about being able to move into a little bit larger home.  BUT I had no idea how emotional I would be.  All I can think about is that this is our FIRST home.  Brad and I lived in an apartment for two years but he traveled so much it was basically like I lived in an apartment and he was there on weekends.  This to me is our first HOME.  We moved in when I was nearly 8 months pregnant with Carson, we put a lot of work into making it our home, both of my boys came home from the hospital to this house, there are so many memories and it's so much more sentimental then I thought it would be!
Who knew I was so attached to this place, but right now I am so flooded with emotion I can hardly talk about it without tearing up a little.  I know that we are doing the right thing and that this is exactly the path God has for us but I'm only human....and a woman...and an emotional woman!!  Carson is very excited about moving but he keeps saying, "do we get to take our stuff?"

....Ok, I was going to post pictures from memorable moments in our house but I started tearing up so just use your imagination!! :)

3 comments:

  1. we are very,excited for you guys. It is a very memorable time in your yalls life. I will keeping on praying for guys..luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. When we moved out of our first home, it too was the home we brought Darya and Jayden home to, it is were they learned to crawl and walk. We had so many great memories there. Just know there are many more great new memories to make in your new home! Congrats on selling it!

    ReplyDelete