Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Whew...I made it another month!!

February came and went with a picture-of-the-day for EVERY day!!! Go me!! :)  Here's a few of my favorites!!


Trying to get a good picture of the boys with the snow storm

Our second big snow storm

Carson's Hot Wheels parking lot 

Aden turned 7 months old this month

Getting better with my coupons

Rylee Foote's birthday party

My camera died

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!

Gabe rode home from school with us

Playing in a tent together

Date Night!

AAOTH with Joyce

Valentine's Day

My Ladies Ministry decorating side kicks! 

Sleepover at Grandpa and Grandma's

Another date night

Baby Shower for Jessica and Baby Madilyn

We have spent a lot of time in the doctor's office lately

Carson's shirt on my birthday! he he! :)

Family pic on my birthday

tee-peeing at 29

dirt cake! yummy!

Carson and Rex

I won! I won!

Another trip to Dr. Reyes' office

2 comments:

  1. I did! Brad ordered me a new Canon from Amazon. I need to take a pic of it. I was borrowing Amy D's small one. I really like the one he got me, I still want one of the big fancy, expensive ones but this new works really well.

    ReplyDelete