Stay At Home Supermom

Stay At Home Supermom

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

12 Extraordinary Women ~ Part 5

I have a friend who I admire so much.  She is someone who follows hard after God and makes extraordinary look easy!  She made my college years much more fun and she always made me laugh!  I have an incredible amount of respect for her and I love how she loves the Lord.
Stacy is a few years younger than me, we met while I was at USAO.  She and I were both in Deaf Education and had LOTS of classes together.   She was a mess...I love how she never really cared what people thought of her.  She did her own thing.  She loved life and made it exciting.  Going through all of our classes together we became friends and I am so thankful for that.  We became close while we student taught at the same school.  I loved spending everyday with her and getting to know her better.  The more I got to know her, the more I saw that her zeal for life came from her daily walk with the Lord.  She was bold in her faith, she was an encourager and example, she made me want to do better.
Fast forward to today, Stacy is happily married to an awesome guy and has two adorable kids.  She is still all of those things I said before.  She is steady, consistent, faithful, and strives to be like Christ.
She is a godly wife who loves her husband.  They laugh together, they make memories, and they love one another just like scripture says.  Stacy is a great mommy who is raising children in a home filled with love, laughter, and a desire to live for God.  She is also a pre-k teacher who loves those children as well.  She works hard and does what is right in every area of her life.  Stacy is faithful to her  church.  She is active and involved.  She is committed to doing the things of the Lord in ministry.
What I love about Stacy is she doesn't take things too seriously, she is relaxed and at peace.  The light of Jesus shines through her and I have never seen her waiver.  She makes people feel at ease and comfortable. She loves others, she loves like Jesus.
Stacy is a great example of an extraordinary woman.  I have seen her at high points and low points but never did I question her faithful to God.  I am so grateful that I have been able to be a part of a life that is so molded into the image of Christ.
Stacy, thank you for being an example.  Thank you for doing right.  Thank you for being consistent.  I have so much respect for you.  Your knowledge of the Bible is amazing.  Your love for the Lord is inspiring.  You are one of my favorite college memories! :)  I am blessed to know you and I am so glad I have such an extraordinary woman in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment